The Tragedy of Macbeth
Director -Joel Coen
Distributor-A24, IAC Films
The Tragedy of Macbeth Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Tragedy of Macbeth Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Tragedy of Macbeth Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Tragedy of Macbeth, a 2021 American black-and-white drama film, was written and directed by Joel Coen. Based on Macbeth by William Shakespeare.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | The Tragedy of Macbeth Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Tragedy of Macbeth Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Tragedy of Macbeth Age Rating is R for violence.
Synopsis of the Movie The Tragedy of Macbeth
A Scottish lord becomes convinced by a trio of witches that he will become the next King of Scotland, and his ambitious wife supports him in his plans of seizing power.
The movie, The Tragedy of Macbeth includes:-
- Bloody content
- Strong violence
- Hard hand to hand combats
- Weapon used
- Sexual Reference
- Brief full-frontal nudity
- Strong sex references
- Suicide throughout
- Mild use of Alcohol
- Strong language
- The Tragedy of Macbeth Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of The Tragedy of Macbeth movie
The Movie, The Tragedy of Macbeth was released on December 25, 2021 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Tragedy of Macbeth?
- Denzel Washington as Lord Macbeth
- Frances McDormand as Lady Macbeth
- Corey Hawkins as Macduff
- Brendan Gleeson as King Duncan
- Harry Melling as Malcolm
- Bertie Carvel as Banquo
- Kathryn Hunter as the witches
- Moses Ingram as Lady Macduff
- Ralph Ineson as The Captain
- Brian Thompson as Young Murderer
- Sean Patrick Thomas as Monteith
- Alex Hassell as Ross
- Stephen Root as The Porter
- Richard Short as Siward
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.