The Walking Dead Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Walking Dead Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series The Walking Dead Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Walking Dead age rating. The Walking Dead Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series, based on The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, Charlie Adlard. Developed by Frank Darabont.
Produced by Jolly Dale, Caleb Womble, Paul Gadd, Heather Bellson.
Production companies are Idiot Box Productions, Circle of Confusion, Skybound Entertainment, Valhalla Entertainment, AMC Studios.
The eleventh and final season premiered on August 22, 2021, and the series is set to conclude its run on AMC in 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – The Walking Dead
Developed by – Frank Darabont
Age Rating – TV-14
Season – 11
Episodes – 177
Genres – Drama, Horror, Thriller
Language – English
Also known as – Walking Dead
Country of origin – United States
Tips for Parents Guides | The Walking Dead Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
The Walking Dead TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, The Walking Dead Age Rating is TV-14 for strong violence, bloody injury detail, strong gore.
The taglines of the series
- Don’t Open. Dead Inside. (Season 1)
- Returns (Season 2)
- Something Human (Season 4)
- For Your Consideration (Season 4)
- The Price Will Be Paid (Season 7)
- A fight to the end
Synopsis of the Series The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead happens after the beginning of an overall zombie end times. The zombies, alluded to as “walkers”, ruin living people and different animals to eat them; they are drawn to the commotion, like shots, and to various aromas, for example, people. In spite of the fact that it at first appears to be that main people that are chomped or scratched by walkers can transform into different walkers, it is uncovered from the get-go in the series that all living people convey the microorganism liable for the change.
The transformation is actuated after the demise of the microbe’s host, and the best way to for all time kill a walker is to harm its mind or annihilate the body completely, for example, by incinerating it.
The series focuses on sheriff’s agent Rick Grimes, who awakens from a state of insensibility. While in a state of insensibility, the world has been taken over by walkers. He turns into the head of a gathering of survivors from the Atlanta, Georgia, locale as they endeavor to support and safeguard themselves against assaults by walkers as well as by different gatherings of survivors ready to utilize any means important to remain alive……[IMDb]
The Series The Walking Dead includes:-
- Sexual references
- The dead animals are being eaten by crows.
- Eyes pulled out
- Several grisly suicides.
- Children deaths
- Lots of bloody violence
- Strong bloody violence and gore
- Smoke cigarettes.
- Alcohol is consumed
- References to hard drugs
- Strong Bloody content
- The woman’s throat is slit
- Profanity throughout
- The Walking Dead Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of The Walking Dead Series
The series, The Walking Dead, has 177 episodes from 11 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Walking Dead?
- Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes
- Jon Bernthal as Shane Walsh
- Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori Grimes
- Laurie Holden as Andrea
- Jeffrey DeMunn as Dale Horvath
- Steven Yeun as Glenn Rhee
- Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes
- Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon
- Melissa McBride as Carol Peletier
- Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene
- Danai Gurira as Michonne
- Scott Wilson as Hershel Greene
- Michael Rooker as Merle Dixon
- David Morrissey as Philip Blake / The Governor
- Emily Kinney as Beth Greene
- Chad L. Coleman as Tyreese William
- Sonequa Martin-Green as Sasha Williams
- Lawrence Gilliard Jr. as Bob Stookey
- Michael Cudlitz as Abraham Ford
- Josh McDermitt as Eugene Porter
- Christian Serratos as Rosita Espinosa
- Alanna Masterson as Tara Chambler
- Andrew J. West as Gareth
- Seth Gilliam as Gabriel Stokes
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.