The Wheel of Time (TV Series 2021-)
The Wheel of Time Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Wheel of Time Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series The Wheel of Time Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Wheel of Time age rating. The Wheel of Time Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Wheel of Time is an American epic fantasy television series set to premiere on Amazon Prime. The series is based on Robert Jordan’s novel series of the same name and produced by Sony Pictures Television and Amazon Studios, with Rafe Judkins serving as showrunner.
Distributed by Amazon Prime Video. production companies are Amazon Studios.
The first season, consisting of eight episodes, is scheduled to premiere on Prime Video on November 19, 2021, with the release of the first three episodes. The remaining five are set to air every week until December 24, 2021. In May 2021, the series was renewed for a second season, ahead of the series premiere.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series name– The Wheel of Time
Directed by – Rafe Judkins
Age Rating – TV-14
Season – 1
Episodes – 8
Release Date – November 19, 2021
Also known as – La rueda del tiempo
Tips for Parents Guides | The Wheel of Time Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, The Wheel of Time
The Series, The Wheel of Time Runtime is 60min.
The Wheel of Time TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, The Wheel of Time Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series The Wheel of Time
A strange noblewoman arrives in a remote mountain village, claiming one of five youths is the reincarnation of an ancient power who once destroyed the world – and will do so again if she’s not able to discover which of them it is. But they all have less time than they think.
Moiraine and Lan lead the four villagers to safety, unsure which is the one from the prophecy. But the friends are equally unsure about their rescuers, especially once they see how far Moiraine is willing to go for her mission – and how far astray Lan is willing to lead them.
Moiraine and Lan find help in an unexpected – and unwanted – quarter, as the separated villagers try to find their way back to each other, or at least to refuge. But they all soon learn how far the Dark One’s reach extends, and how few they can trust on the road.
The Series The Wheel of Time includes:-
Supernatural activities and magical things
- Violence, battles, use of weapons.
- Language Throughout
- People are killed
- Some sexual content
- Heavy drinking and smoking
- Scary creatures
- Based on novel
- Good versus evil
- The Wheel of Time Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age. TV-MA – TV Mature Audience Only This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of The Wheel of Time Series
The series, The Wheel of Time has 8 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Wheel of Time?
- Rosamund Pike as Moiraine an Aes Sedai
- Josha Stradowski as Rand al’Thor
- Marcus Rutherford as Perrin Aybara
- Zoë Robins as Nynaeve al’Meara
- Barney Harris and Dónal Finn as Mat Cauthon
- Madeleine Madden as Egwene al’Vere
- Daniel Henney as al’Lan Mandragoran
- Michael McElhatton as Tam al’Thor
- Álvaro Morte as Logain Ablar
- Hammed Animashaun as Loial an Ogier
- Alexandre Willaume as Thom Merrilin
- Johann Myers as Padan Fain
- Jennifer Cheon Garcia as Leane Sharif
- Maria Doyle Kennedy as Illa
- Daryl McCormack as Aram
- Narinder Samra as Raen
- Jennifer K Preston as Mistress Grinwell
- Priyanka Bose as Alanna Mosvani
- Emmanuel Imani as Ihvon
- Taylor Napier as Maksim
- Kate Fleetwood as Liandrin Guirale
- Christopher Sciueref as Abell Cauthon
- Juliet Howland as Natti Cauthon
- Mandi Symonds as Daise Congar
- Lolita Chakrabarti as Marin al’Vere
- Michael Tuahine as Bran al’Vere
- David Sterne as Cenn Buie
- Abdul Salis as Eamon Valda
- Stuart Graham as Geofram Bornhald
- Kae Alexander as Min Forshaw
- Sophie Okonedo as Siuan Sanche
- Clare Perkins as Kerene Nagashi
- Peter Franzén as Stepin
- Pasha Bocarie as Master Grinwell
- Darren Clarke as Basel Gill
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.