The Wolf and the Lion Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the The Wolf and the Lion Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Wolf and the Lion age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Wolf and the Lion Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Wolf and the Lion is an upcoming Family film, directed by Gilles de Maistre.
Produced by Catherine Camborde , Gilles de Maistre.
Production Companies are Mai Juin Productions, Galatée Films, Les Productions Wematin, StudioCanal , M6 Films, SODEC Québec, Canal+ (participation) Ciné+ ,M6, W9 , MK2 Mile End.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Wolf and the Lion
Directed by – Gilles de Maistre
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – February 4, 2022 (USA)
Countries of origin- France, Canada
Also known as- Вовк і лев
Original Language– French, English
Tips for Parents Guides | The Wolf and the Lion Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Wolf and the Lion Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this Movie The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Wolf and the Lion Age Rating is PG for thematic elements, language, and some peril.
Synopsis of the Movie The Wolf and the Lion
The movie The Wolf and the Lion is Include:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual References
- Lots of funny incidents
- Kid-Friendly film
- Wolf and lion friendship
- Some emotional scenes
- The Wolf and the Lion Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
Release date of The Wolf and the Lion movie
The Movie, The Wolf and the Lion is released on February 4, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Wolf and the Lion?
- Molly Kunz as Alma
- Graham Greene as Joe
- Charlie Carrick as Eli
- Derek Johns as Charles
- Rhys Slack as Rapha
- Evan Buliung as Allan
- Rebecca Croll as Ysae
- Victor Cornfoot as Jack
- Daniel Brochu as Mr. Mitchell
- Melissa Plante as Receptionist
- Paula Costain as. Doctor
- Brent Radford as Police Captain
- Jean Drolet as Alma’s Grandfather
- Stella Plante as Alma at child
- Daniel Esteban as Airport Host
- Prune de Maistre as Parent
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.