Theodosia (TV Series 2022-)
Theodosia Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Theodosia Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Theodosia age rating. Theodosia Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Theodosia is Adventure television series, based on Trolls by DreamWorks Animation.
Developed by Matthias Hoene, Matt Bloom, Alexander James Jacob.
Produced by Zoe Carrera, Hélène Lambotte, Cécile Lauritano, Christophe Louis, David Michel.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Theodosia
Age Rating – TV-Y7
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Theodosia Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Theodosia Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Theodosia Age Rating is TV-Y7 for the content shown.
Synopsis of the Series Theodosia
Theodosia Throckmorton (aka Theo) is the smart, bold 14-year-old daughter of two intrepid Egyptologists, excavating in the Valley of the Kings in 1906. When Theo and her younger brother, invention-mad Henry, stumble upon a hidden tomb and a mysterious artifact, the ‘Eye of Horus’, Theo unlocks the power to see and perform true magic, thus discovering a whole new world of mystery as well as danger.
Now, from her parent’s home, the world-famous Museum of Legends and Antiquities in the heart of Edwardian London, Theo must do battle with ancient forces, dark magic, and comic chaos as she and Henry, along with their friends, street magician Will and Egyptian Princess Safiya, try to survive teenage life, get through education and…save the whole world..-IMDb.
The series, Theodosia includes:-
- A lot of fun and adventure
- Rude humor.
- Fantasy violence
- No sexual content
- Theodosia Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-Y7 Age Rating?
TV-Y7 Age Rating Meaning
This program is most appropriate for children age 7 and up.
Programs rated TV-Y7 are designed for children age 7 and older.
Official details of Theodosia
The series, Theodosia has 26 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Theodosia?
- Eloise Little as Theodosia
- Frankie Minchella as Henry
- Nana Agyeman-Bediako as Will
- Yasmina El-Abd as Safiya
- Rik Young as Alistair Throckmorton
- Elisa Doughty as Henrietta Throckmorton
- Momo Yeung as Miss Krait
- Anthony J. Abraham as Artie
- Charlie Cattrall as Yaret the Chief Serpent
- Olivia Barrowclough as Nigella
- Nahid Leadar as Queen Hatshepsut
- Trine Thielen as The Flautist
- Barbara Hellemans as Living Mummy
- Berthe Tanwo Njole as Florence
- Patrick Scott Jeffries as Dr. Thurber
- Salim Kissari as Overseer
- Manzul Tavrus as Aapep
- Axel Baille as Serpent
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.