They Them Us Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about They Them Us Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie They/Them/Us Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. They Them Us Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | They/Them/Us Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
They/Them/Us Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie They/Them/Us
The movie They/Them/Us includes:-
- Sexual references
- No Nudity
- Kissing scenes
- Some comic scenes
- They Them Us Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of They/Them/Us the movie
The Movie, They/Them/Us is set to be released on January 28, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of They/Them/Us?
- Joey Slotnick as Charlie Goldman
- Amy Hargreaves as Lisa Harper
- Jack Steiner as Danny Goldman
- Shanna Strong as Anna Goldman
- Abi Van Andel as Deborah
- Lexie Bean as Maddie Harper
- Sarah Eddy as Courtney Harper
- Robert Pavlovich as Dr. Rawlings…
- Trina Gardinier as Lauren…
- Esther Cunningham as Paige
- Johanna McGinley as Intake Nurse
- Abigail Esmena as Suburban Woman
- Shyra Thomas as Resident
- Richard Hagerman as Older Professor
- Heidi Lewandowski as Salesperson
- Cheyenne Poz as Candy
- Graham Caldwell as Young Dann
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to They/Them/Us them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also They/Them/Us us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.