Tiger King (2020-2021)
Creator-Eric Goode, Rebecca Chaiklin
Tiger King Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Tiger King Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Tiger King Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Tiger King Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness (titled onscreen as simply Tiger King), an American true-crime documentary streaming television series, Directed by Eric Goode, Rebecca Chaiklin,
The first season was released on Netflix on March 20, 2020. The second series was announced in September 2021 and first aired on November 17.
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Tiger King Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Tiger King TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Tiger King Age Rating is TV-MA for pervasive language, some sexual material, and animal cruelty.
Synopsis of the Series Tiger King
The series investigates the profoundly interconnected local area of large feline traditionalists and gatherers in America, and the private zoos and creature asylums they have set up for the consideration and public presentation of these creatures.
The series’ essential subject in the primary season is “Tiger King” Joe Exotic, the unconventional proprietor of the G.W. Zoo in Wynnewood, Oklahoma, and follows his severe years-long fight with Carole Baskin, CEO of Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida. The season later records the occasions paving the way to Exotic’s conviction under government murder-for-enlist rules, with regards to light that he paid an assassin to kill Baskin; his feelings likewise included infringement of the Lacey Act and Endangered Species Act and brought about a 22-year administrative jail sentence.
The second season covers the prompt outcome of Exotic’s detainment, just as investigating further speculations encompassing the Disappearance of Don Lewis. The consummation of the period includes recognition for Erik Cowie, a representative at the G.W. Zoo who passed on in September 2021
The Series Tiger King includes:-
- Full frontal female nudity
- Shot with a rifle to explode.
- Hunting violence
- Dead rabbits shown
- Very bloody
- Strong, pervasive profanity throughout.
- Lots of smoking.
- Some sexual material
- Animal cruelty
- Tiger King Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Tiger King
The series, Tiger King has 13 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Tiger King?
- Joe Exotic – Founder of G.W. Zoo
- John Finlay – Romantic partner of Joe
- John Reinke – Manager at G.W. Zoo
- Kelci “Saff” Saffery – Zookeeper at G.W. Zoo
- Erik Cowie – Zookeeper at G.W. Zoo
- Rick Kirkham – TV producer at JoeExoticTV
- Travis Maldonado – Husband of Joe
- Joshua Dial – Joe’s campaign leader
- Dillon Passage – Second husband of Joe
- JP Wilson – Magician who performed with Joe
- Brian Rhyne – Romantic partner of Joe
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.