Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Written by Ehren Kruger, Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman.
Produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Tom DeSanto, Don Murphy, Ian Bryce.
The movie is also available on Netflix.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Directed by – Michael Bay
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – June 24, 2009 (United States)
Original language – English, Spanish
Aspect ratio – 2.39 : 1
– United States
Also known as – Prime Directive
Official website- Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen Age Rating is PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action violence, language, some crude and sexual material, and brief drug material.
The taglines of the Movie
- The battle for Earth begins in theatres.
- Revenge takes many forms.
- They have returned… to finish what they started.
- On June 24th, get ready for the summer’s biggest adventure.
- Only one team will transform your summer.
- They have returned. They have evolved.
- Revenge is coming.
Synopsis of the Movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Two years after he and his Autobot companions saved the Earth from the Decepticons, Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) faces another fight: school. In the interim, Optimus Prime and the Autobots are working with a mysterious military association and attempting to make a permanent spot for themselves on Earth. Whenever an antiquated Decepticon known as The Fallen ascents up to unleash retribution, Sam and his sweetheart, Mikaela, should sort out the historical backdrop of the Transformers on Earth and figure out how to overcome The Fallen unequivocally.
The movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen includes:-
- Strong violence
- Sexual reference
- No Nudity
- Hand to hand combats
- killed in explosion
- Drugs use
- Weapons fire
- Transforming car
- Bloody Content
- Profanity use
- Heavy injuries
- Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen the movie
The Movie, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was released on June 24, 2009 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen?
- Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky
- Megan Fox as Mikaela Banes
- Josh Duhamel as William Lennox
- Tyrese Gibson as Robert Epps
- John Turturro as Seymour Simmons
- Ramon Rodriguez as Leo Spitz
- Kevin Dunn as Ron Witwicky
- Julie White as Judith Witwicky
- Isabel Lucas as Alice
- John Benjamin Hickey as Theodore Galloway
- Glenn Morshower as General Morshower
- Matthew Marsden as Graham
- Rainn Wilson as Professor R.A. Colan
- Michael Papajohn as Colin “Cal” Banes
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.