Transplant Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which TV-Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Transplant Parents Guide TV-Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the TV-Series Transplant Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the TV-Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Transplant Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Executive Produced by Joseph Kay, Jocelyn Deschênes, Bruno Dube, Randy Lennox, Virginia Rankin, Jeremy Spry, Tara Woodbury.
The first season was premiered on February 26, 2020, on CTV, However Season 2 is premiered on NBC on March 6, 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
TV-Series Name – Transplant
Age Rating – TV-14
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Transplant Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the TV-Series
Transplant TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series Transplant Age Rating is TV-14 for language.
Synopsis of the TV-Series
The TV-Series Transplant includes:-
- Sexual Reference
- No Nudity
- No such Violence
- Complication in hospital
- Profanity uses
- Some emotional scenes
- No Smoking cigarettes
- Mild bloody shown
- Such as deep cuts
- Transplant Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Transplant Series
The series, Transplant has 20 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Transplant?
- Hamza Haq as Dr. Bashir “Bash” Hamed
- Laurence Leboeuf as Dr. Magalie “Mags” Leblanc
- John Hannah as Dr. Jed Bishop
- Ayisha Issa as Dr. June Curtis
- Jim Watson as Dr. Theo Hunter
- Sirena Gulamgaus as Amira Hamed
- Torri Higginson as Claire Malone
- Grace Lynn Kung as Vivian Barnes
- Sugith Varughese as Dr. Aajay Singh
- Linda E. Smith as Dr. Wendy Atwater
- Kenny Wong as Arnold De Luca
- Gord Rand as Dr. Mark Novak
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.