Turning Red (2022)
Turning Red Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Turning Red Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Turning Red age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Turning Red Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Turning Red
Directed by – Domee Shi
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – March 11, 2022 (United states)
Also known as – Gấu Đỏ Biến Hình
– 1.85 : 1
Country of origin – United States
Original Language – English
Official Website – Disney+
Tips for Parents Guides | Turning Red Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Turning Red Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Turning Red Age Rating is PG thematic material, suggestive content, and language.
The tagline of the movie
- Growing Up is a Beast.
- Unleash Your Wild Side
Synopsis of the Movie Turning Red
The movie Turning Red includes:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual References
- Lots of funny incidents
- Kid-Friendly film
- Language Throughout
- The movie contains some cartoonish violence.
- Turning Red Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents. There may be some content such as language, violence or brief nudity, but they aren’t so intense that more than guidance is suggested.
Release date of Turning Red movie
The Movie, Turning Red is released on 11 March 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Turning Red?
- Rosalie Chiang as Meilin Lee
- Sandra Oh as Ming Lee
- Orion Lee as Jin Lee
- Wai Ching Ho as Mei’s grandma
- Ava Morse as Miriam
- Maitreyi Ramakrishnan as Priya
- Hyein Park as Abby
- Tristan Allerick Chen as Tyler
- Addie Chandler as Devon
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.