Tyler Perry’s A Madea Homecoming (2022)
Tyler Perrys A Madea Homecoming Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Tyler Perrys A Madea Homecoming Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Tyler Perrys A Madea Homecoming age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Tyler Perrys A Madea Homecoming Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Production Company: Tyler Perry Studios. Distributors are Netflix.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name– Tyler Perry’s A Madea Homecoming
Directed by – Tyler Perry
Age Rating – TV-MA
Original title: A Madea Homecoming
Also known as – Madea’s Homecoming
Country of origin – United States
Aspect ratio – 2.39 : 1
Official website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Tyler Perrys A Madea Homecoming Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
the runtime of the movie
Tyler Perry’s A Madea Homecoming Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Black Crab age rating, is TV-MA for language and substance.
The tagline of the movie
It’s a Family Affair
Synopsis of the Movie Tyler Perry’s A Madea Homecoming
The movie Tyler Perry’s A Madea Homecoming include:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual References
- Lots of funny incidents
- Language Throughout
- Drug references
- Mild verbal references
- Profanity uses
- Tyler Perrys A Madea Homecoming Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
The release date of Tyler Perry’s A Madea Homecoming, movie
The Movie, Tyler Perry’s A Madea Homecoming is released on February 25, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Tyler Perry’s A Madea Homecoming?
- Tyler Perry as Madea
- Brendan O’Carroll as Agnes Brown
- Tamela J. Mann as Cora
- David Mann as Mr. Brown
- Cassi Davis as Aunt Bam
- Jennifer Gibney as Cathy Brown
- Brandon Black as Tim
- Isha Blaaker as Davi
- Gabrielle Dennis as Laura
- Candace Maxwell as Ellie
- Geneva Maccarone as Sylvia
- Kevin Brown as Restaurant Patron
- R.J. Atkins as Graduation Attendee
- Elijahawon Perrin as Graduation Attendee
- Jay Gutierrez as Fraternity Brother
- Marlon Hayes as Graduation Attendee
- Malicia Latham as College Graduate
- Erica Charleston as Restaurant Patron
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.