Undercover Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Undercover Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Undercover Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Undercover Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Undercover is a 2019 Belgian-Dutch Dutch-language crime drama streaming television series. The first season premiered on Eén on February 24, 2019, in Belgium; its second season is scheduled for a September 6, 2020 release on Eén. The series began streaming on Netflix on May 3, 2019.
Undercover Season 3 was released on 10th, 2022 on Netflix.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Undercover
Created by – Nico Moolenaar
Age Rating – TV-MA
Season – 3
Episodes – 28
Language – Dutch, Flemish
– Belgium, Netherlands
– Original release – February 24, 2019 (USA)
Tips for Parents Guides | Undercover Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Undercover TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Undercover Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Undercover
The Belgian Federal Police reveals itself at the song of one of the world’s biggest XTC networks, which has been under the radar for years. The Dutchman Ferry Bouman is at the top. A man who, despite his fortune, prefers to spend his time in a simple chalet at the popular campsite subsequent to his villa. The ferry is slippery and appears elusive, so the Belgian and Dutch police forces decide to join forces.
They installation their two great undercover agents, Belgian Bob Lemmens and Dutch Kim De Rooij, as a camping couple in a chalet close to Ferry and his wife Danielle Bouman. Their intention is obvious: infiltrate Ferry’s lifestyles, win his trust, and plant Bob as a criminal that Ferry can do commercial enterprise with. source[imdb]
The Series Undercover includes:-
- Sexual References
- Strong Nudity
- Strong Violence
- Alcohol Content
- Drugs use
- Language Throughout
- Undercover Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Undercover
The series, Undercover has 28 episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Undercover?
- Tom Waes as Bob Lemmens
- Anna Drijver as Kim De Rooij
- Frank Lammers as Ferry Bouman
- Elise Schaap as Danielle Bouman
- Raymond Thiry as John Zwart
- Robbie Cleiren as Marc Gevers
- Manou Kersting as Nick Janssens
- Katrien De Ruysscher as Liesbeth Mertens
- Huub Smit as Dennis de Vries
- Lieke van den Broek as Sonja van Kamp
- Sara De Bosschere as Lena Vandekerckhove
- Kevin Janssens as Jurgen van Kamp
- Kris Cuppens as Walter Devos
- Nina Mensch as Jezebel van Kamp
- Emma Verlinden as Polly Lemmens
- Warre Verlinden as David Lemmens
- Wim Willaert as Laurent Berger
- Sebastien Dewaele as Jean-Pierre Berger
- Ruth Becquart as Nathalie Geudens
- Celest Henri Cornelis as Jackson Geudens
- Chris Lomme as Yvet Berger
- Sarah Vandeursen as Betty
- Robrecht Vanden Thoren as T-Bone
- Mourade Zeguendi as Vincent Messaoudi source [wikipedia]
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.