Director -Justine Bateman
Violet Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Violet Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Violet age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Violet Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Violet is a 2021 American drama film, written, directed by Justine Bateman. Produced by Justine Bateman, Larry Hummel, Michael D. Jones. Production companies are Section 5, Loose Cannon Pictures, Rogue. Distributed by Relativity Media.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | Violet Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Violet Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Violet Age Rating is R for language throughout and some sexual references.
The tagline of the Movie
What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
Synopsis of the Movie Violet
The movie, Violet includes:-
- Sexual Reference
- Brief nudity
- Sex references
- Emotional breakdown
- Use of Alcohol
- Strong language
- Violet Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Violet movie
The Movie, Violet release date is October 29, 2021.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Violet?
- Olivia Munn as Violet
- Justin Theroux as The Voice
- Laura San Giacomo as Janice
- Jason Dohring as Harry White
- Zachary Gordon as Bradley
- Luke Bracey as Red
- Todd Stashwick as Rick
- Colleen Camp as Connie Campos
- Anne Ramsay as Vanessa
- Bonnie Bedelia as Aunt Helen
- Steve Agee as Boris
- Peter Jacobson as Roger Vale
- Rain Phoenix as Rita
- Dennis Boutsikaris as Tom Gains
- Rob Benedict as Fred Collins
- Jim O’Heir as Dennis Fitcher
- Jordan Belfi as Ron Moore
- Erica Ash as Lila
- Simon Quarterman as Martin Woods
- Al Madrigal as Darren Brightly
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.