Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Wrath of Man movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie Wrath of man age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Wrath of Man Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The American action thriller film Wrath of Man is based on the 2004 French film Cash Truck by Nicolas Boukhrief and directed by American filmmaker Guy Ritchie, produced by Guy Ritchie, Ivan Atkinson, Bill Block Production companies: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Miramaxand and worldwide distributed by United Artists Releasing (United States) Lionsgate (United Kingdom).
Official image of Movie
Movie name– Wrath of Man
Directer name – Guy Ritchie
Release Date–May 7, 2021(USA)
Runtime–1hr 59 mins
2.39 : 1
Distributed by–United Artists Releasing, Lionsgate
Tips for Parents Guides
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks
Runtime for the movie Wrath of Man
Wrath of Man Movie Runtime is 1hr 59 mins.
Wrath of Man Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Wrath of Man Age Rating is R for strong violence throughout, pervasive language, and some sexual references.
Synopsis of the Movie Wrath of Man
Strange and crazy looking, another safety officer for a money truck astonishes his colleagues when he releases exactness abilities during a heist.
The group is left pondering what his identity is and where he came from. Before long, the marksman’s definitive thought process turns out to be clear as he finds a way emotional and permanent ways to dole out retribution.
The movie Wrath of Man is Include:-
- Crude sexual humor
- Blood content
- No female nudity
- Male butt shown
- No sex scene
- Torture scene
- Gun Shoot in the head
- hand to hand combat scenes
- Brief language
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Wrath of Man movie
The Movie, Wrath of Man Was released on May 7, 2021 (USA)
Official Image of Wrath of Man
Who is in the cast of Wrath of Man?
- Jason Statham as Patrick “H” Hill/Hargreaves
- Holt McCallany as Haiden “Bullet” Blaire
- Josh Hartnett as “Boy Sweat” Dave Hancock
- Jeffrey Donovan as Jackson
- Scott Eastwood as Jan, former military platoon
- Andy García as FBI Agent King
- Debbie Oparei as Brad, former military platoon
- Laz Alonso as Carlos, former military platoon
- Raúl Castillo as Sam, former military platoon
- Chris Reilly as Tom, former military platoon
- Eddie Marsan as Terry Rossi
- Niamh Algar as Dana Curtis
- Tadhg Murphy as Shirley
- Alessandro Babalola as Stuart
- Darrell D’Silva as Mike
- Babs Olusanmokun as Moggy
- Cameron Jack as Brendan,
- Rocci Williams as “Hollow” Bob Martin
- Mark Arnold as Super
- Josh Cowdery as FBI Agent Hubbard
- Jason Wong as FBI Agent Okey
- Rob Delaney as Blake Halls
- Eli Brown as Dougie
- Alex Ferns as John, Fortico’s guard
- Lyne Renée as Kirsty
- Eve Macklin as Jane
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.