X Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the X Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the X age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. X Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Jacob Jaffke, p.g.a., Kevin Turen, Harrison Kreiss.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | X Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
X Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, X Age Rating is R for strong bloody violence and gore, strong sexual content, graphic nudity, drug use, and language.
The tagline of the movie
Dying to Show You a Good Time
Synopsis of the Movie X
At a secluded farmhouse in Texas, a film crew arrives to shoot an adult film. Their hosts, a reclusive elderly couple, take a special interest in their young guests. As night falls the couple’s leering interest turns violent–-Wikipedia.
The movie X includes:-
- Strong language
- Sexual reference
- kissing scenes
- Strong Violence
- Horror is prevalent
- Mild Nudity
- Bloody content
- Use of profanity
- Disturbing images
- X Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of X Movie
The Movie, X is released on March 18, 2022 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of X?
- Mia Goth as Maxine
- Jenna Ortega as Lorraine
- Brittany Snow as Bobby-Lynne
- Kid Cudi as Jackson
- Martin Henderson as Wayne
- Owen Campbell as RJ
- Stephen Ure as Howard
- James Gaylyn as Sheriff Dentler
- Simon Prast as Televangelist
- Geoff Dolan as Deputy(as Geoffrey Dolan)
- Matthew J. Saville as Officer Mitchell(as Matthew Saville)
- Bryony Skillington as Store Clerk
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.