You Won’t Be Alone Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the You Won’t Be Alone Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. You Won’t Be Alone Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
You Won’t Be Alone is an internationally co-produced horror film, written and directed by Goran Stolevski,
Distributed by Focus Features. However, the production Companies are Screen Australia, Film Victoria, Causeway Films, Balkanic Media, Head Gear Films, and Metrol Technology.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | You Won’t Be Alone Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
You Won’t Be Alone Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
the Movie, You Won’t Be Alone age rating is R
The tagline of the movie
It’s a Wicked Thing This World
Synopsis of the Movie You Won’t Be Alone
Set in an isolated mountain village in 19th century Macedonia, You Won’t Be Alone follows a young girl who is kidnapped and then transformed into a witch by an ancient spirit. Curious about life as a human, the young witch accidentally kills a peasant in the nearby village and then takes her victim’s shape to live life in her skin. Her curiosity ignited, and she continues to wield this horrific power in order to understand what it means to be human. [Source: Focus Features]
The movie, You Won’t Be Alone includes:-
- No Kissing scenes
- Some emotional scenes
- Language Throughout
- You Won’t Be Alone Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
The release date of You Won’t Be Alone movie
The Movie, You Won’t Be Alone, is released on April 1, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of You Won’t Be Alone?
- Noomi Rapace as Bosilka
- Alice Englert as Biliana
- Anamaria Marinca as Maria
- Sara Klimoska as Nevena
- Félix Maritaud as. Yovan
- Arta Dobroshi as Stamena
- Carloto Cotta as Boris
- Verica Nedeska as Groom’s Mother
- Kamka Tocinovski as Yoana
- Irena Ristic as. Elica
- Djordje Misina as Miroslav
- Predrag Vasic as Groom
- Daniel Kovacevic as Biliana’s Father
- Jasmina Avramovic as Bosilka’s Mother-in-Law
- Jelena Velkovski as Biliana’s sister-in-law
- Leontina Bainovic as Young Nevena
- Milos Pantic as Dusan
- Danilo Savic as Young Yovan
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.