Almost Happy (TV series 2020-)
Almost Happy Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Almost Happy Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Almost Happy age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
It premiered on Netflix on May 1, 2020. Season 2 is scheduled to arrive on April 13, 2022
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Almost Happy
Age Rating – PG-13
Also known as – Casi feliz SpanishOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Almost Happy Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Almost Happy Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Almost Happy Age Rating is PG-13.
Synopsis of the Series Almost Happy
Sebastián is a radio show host of modest fame, trying to find a way in the world as he deals with his ex-wife (whom he still loves) and two kids.
The series, Almost Happy includes:-
- Sexual content
- Bloody content
- Kissing scenes
- Moderate violence
- Some People death
- Severe use of profanity
- Alcohol drinking
- Use of weapons
- Smoking Cigarettes
- Almost Happy Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
Official details of Almost Happy
The series, Almost Happy has 10 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Almost Happy?
- Sebastián Wainraich as Sebastián
- Natalie Pérez as Pilar
- Santiago Korovsky as Sombrilla
- Lucas Wainraich as Felipe
- Hugo Arana as Sebastian’s Father
- Adriana Aizemberg as Sebastian’s Mother
- lnés Efron as Tati
- Peto Menahem as Gastón
- Rafael Ferro as Jesús Rocha
- Benjamín Amadeo as León
- Carla Peterson as Eva
- Julieta Díaz as Cecilia Ferrari
- Adrián Suar as Jorge Redondo
- Malena Ratner as Ximena Montalvo
- Juan Minujín
- Gustavo Garzón as Psychologis
- Ailín Zaninovich as Camila
- Pablo Fábregas as Pablo
- Mariela Vitale as Ana
- Paula Morales as Gisela
- Sebastián Presta as Presta
- Dalia Gutmann as Romina Castro
- Wos as Lucas
- Pilar Gamboa as Érica Montalvo
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.