Black Adam Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the Black Adam Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When will it be released and the actual meaning of the age rating? Black Adam Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Black Adam is an American superhero film written by Adam Sztykiel, Rory Haines, and Sohrab Noshirvani, and directed by Jaume Collet-Serra.
Production companies New Line Cinema, DC Films, Seven Bucks Productions, Warner Bros, DC Entertainment, and Flynn Picture Company.
Distributor Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros.
Black Adam is released on October 21, 2022, by Warner Bros. Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Black Adam
Age Rating – PG-13
EnglishOfficial website – Warner Bros
Tips for Parents Guides | Black Adam Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Black Adam?
Black Adam Movie Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Why is Black Adam rated PG-13
The Movie, Black Adam Age Rating is PG-13 for sequences of strong violence, intense action, and some language.
The tagline of the Movie
- The world needed a hero. It got Black Adam.
- The time of heroes is over
Synopsis of the Movie Black Adam
The movie, Black Adam includes:-
- No sexual content
- No nudity
- kissing scenes.
- Mild use of profanity.
- Comedy Scene
- Use of Weapons
- Mild Drinking Alcohol
- Strong Violence
- Language Throughout
- Intense frightening scenes.
- Black Adam Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
Release date of Black Adam movie
The Black Adam is released on October 21, 2022 (United States).
Is Black Adam suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Black Adam is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Black Adam Rating. Taking that the Black Adam Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Black Adam Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Black Adam. Subsequently, check the Black Adam Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of the Black Adam?
- Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam
- Sarah Shahi as Adrianna Tomaz
- Pierce Brosnan as Dr. Fate
- Noah Centineo as Al Rothstein
- Aldis Hodge as Carter Hall
- Uli Latukefu
- Marwan Kenzari
- Joseph Gatt as Squad Leader
- Natalie Burn as Revolutionary Mercenary #1
- Quintessa Swindell as Maxine Hunkell
- James Cusati-Moyer
- Patrick Sabongui as Rami
- Derek Russo as Russian Mercenary
- Angel Rosario Jr. as Mercenary
- Mohammed Amer
- Bodhi Sabongui
- Chaim Jeraffi as Djau
- Christopher Matthew Cook as Merc
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.