Blowback Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Blowback Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Blowback Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Blowback is an action thriller drama film directed by Tibor Takács.
Production companies are Premiere Entertainment Group and Wildwood Entertainment. Distributed by Saban Films.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | Blowback Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Blowback Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Blowback Age Rating is R for violent content, some language, and drug use.
Synopsis of the Movie Blowback
After planning the “perfect” heist, Nick Mullins was ready to score. He had the mark and the buyer and with his girl by his side, all he needed now was a crew to do the job. Trouble is, his girl and the crew leader Jack, had other ideas. As the job goes down, so does Nick in a hail of bullets. Leaving Nick for dead, the crew flees from the bank and takes over Nick’s plan for a big payday.
Only one problem, Nick didn’t quite die and in a race for his life, seeks his revenge – one target at a time. With the police and FBI closing in, Nick turns to the very people he tried to rob to help him seek his revenge. If he can stay alive long enough he can get his payback.—Yarris, Kevin and Thomas, Rob
The movie, Blowback includes:-
- Use of profanity
- Sexual content
- Sex scenes
- Severe violent
- Consumption of alcohol.
- Kissing scene
- Blowback Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of the Blowback movie
The Movie will be released on Saban Films on June 17, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Blowback?
- Randy Couture as Jack
- Cam Gigandet as Nick
- Louis Mandylor as Detective Cooper
- Ryan M. Shaw as Willis
- Rafael Cabrera as Jerry Foster
- Ego Mikitas as Pete
- Sabrina Cofield as Billing Woman
- Carlo Mendez as Assistant Bank Manager
- Marcus Mitchell as Cop
- Nelson Grande as Nurse 1
- Jennifer Moxham as Receptionist
- Khalid Freeman as Jack aka Agent
- Kyle David Pierce as Cameron
- Peter Nikkos as Charpentier
- William McNamara as Doc Byrne
- Edelyn Okano as Monique
- Benjamin Abiola as Xander
- Texas Battle as Detective Owens
- Gabriel Burrafato as Valenti
- Candy Santana as Diana Reed
- Robert Giardina as Joey Delfanzo
- Alicia Arden as Nurse Allison
- Laura Velgos as Mrs. Foster
- Melissa Diaz as Emma
- Larry W. Bowen as hospital Visitor
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.