Breaking Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about the Breaking Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Breaking age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Breaking age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Breaking (originally titled 892) is a 2022 American thriller drama film written and directed by Abi Damaris Corbin and co-written by Kwame Kwei-Armah.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Breaking
Directed by – Abi Damaris Corbin
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Bleecker Street Media
Tips for Parents Guides | Breaking Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Breaking Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Breaking Age Rating is PG-13 for some violent content and strong language.
Synopsis of the Movie Breaking
The Movie, Breaking includes:-
- Use of weapons
- No nudity
- Strong language
- Mild Profanity use
- Breaking Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Breaking movie
The Movie, Breaking is scheduled to be released on August 26, 2022 (Canada).
Is Breaking suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming is Breaking is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about the Breaking Age Rating. Assuming that the Breaking Age Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and the Breaking Age Rating places the substance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch the Breaking. Subsequently, ensure you check the Breaking Age Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Breaking?
- John Boyega as Brian Brown-Easley
- Nicole Beharie as Estel Valerie
- Selenis Leyva as Rosa Diaz
- Michael Kenneth Williams as Eli Bernard
- Connie Britton as Lisa Larson
- Jeffrey Donovan as Major Riddick
- Olivia Washington as Cassandra Brown-Easley
- London Covington as Kiah Easley
- Robb Derringer as Chief Jack Quail
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Ken Pierce
- Kate Burton as Tami Stackhouse
- Albert Kong as Steve Yen
- Elise Neal as Juanita
- Kelli Dawn Hancock as Briefing Officer(as Kelli Hancock)
- Mel Fair as Mark Cavanaugh
- Keith Ewell as Keith James
- Miriam Silverman as Hana
- Shannon Walsh as 911 Julie
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.