Bull Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Bull Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Bull age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Bull Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
produced by Leonora Darby, Sarah Gabriel, Marc Goldberg, Mark Lane, Dominic Tighe.
The Production companies are Giant Productions, Tea Shop Productions, Signature Films, Signature Entertainment, and Particular Crowd.
Distributed by Signature Entertainment.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Bull
Directed by – Paul Andrew Williams
Age Rating – R
Release Date – April 1, 2022 (United States)
Language – English
Country of origin – United Kingdom
Official website – Singature Entertainment
Tips for Parents Guides | Bull Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Bull Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Bull Age Rating is R for strong violence, language throughout, and some drug material.
Synopsis of the Movie Bull
Bull mysteriously returns home after a 10-year absence to seek revenge on those who double-crossed him all those years ago…IMDB
The movie, Bull includes:-
- Some Violence
- Blood content
- Use of Weapons
- Knives stabbing
- No Sexual reference
- Some Profanity
- No alcohol consumption
- Profanity uses
- Bull Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of the Bull movie
The Movie, Bull is released on April 1, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Bull?
- Adam Xander Angelides as Beardy’s son
- Ivy Amelia Angelides as Beardy’s daughter
- Lois Brabin-Platt as Gemma
- Henri Charles as Aiden
- Ajay Chhabra as Mike
- Chris Coghill as Driver
- Elizabeth Counsell as Marge
- Jake Davies as Trendy
- Helder Fernandes as Pizza guy
- Kevin Harvey as Gary
- David Hayman as Norm
- Neil Maskell as Bull
- Laura McAlpine as Diane
- Jason Milligan as Marco
- Yassine Mkhichen as Ollie
- David Nellist as Beardy
- Tamzin Outhwaite as Sharon
- Janette Sharpe as Fairground Molly
- Kellie Shirley as Cheryl
- Jay Simpson as Dave
- Mark Springer as Colin
- Anastasia Zabarchuk as Clubber
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.