Bullet Proof (2022)
Bullet Proof Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about the Bullet Proof Parents Guide movie; it will help you know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? Bullet Proof Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Bullet Proof is an upcoming Action film, directed by James Clayton and written by Cooper Bibaud, Danny Mac, and James Clayton.
Production companies are Frenesy Film Company and Per Capita Productions. Distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, United Artists Releasing, Vision Distribution.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | Bullet Proof Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Bullet Proof Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Bullet Proof Age Rating is R for violence
Synopsis of the Movie Bullet Proof
After stealing millions in cash from sadistic mob boss Temple’s drug-dealing hideout, a thief finds a stowaway in his getaway car: Temple’s pregnant wife, Mia. Desperate to reclaim his cash, and his unborn son, Temple sends out a squad of hit men and bounty hunters to bring in Mia and the thief. Speed, cleverness, and good aim give the duo a brief advantage, but how long will their luck hold out?—Lionsgate
The movie, Bullet Proof Includes:-
- Use of profanity
- No Nudity
- Sexual Content
- Language throughout
- Alcohol drinking
- Car Explosion
- Punch on the face
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Bullet Proof Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of Bullet Proof movie
The Movie, Bullet Proof is set to release on August 19, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Bullet Proof?
- Vinnie Jones as Temple
- Lina Lecompte as Mia
- Glenn Ennis as Griz
- Lori Triolo as Dr. Zimmerman
- Philip Granger as Vic
- James Clayton as The Thief
- Michael Mitton as Ronnie
- Shaw Madson as Lonnie
- Vesna Ennis as Highway Patrol Woman
- Janvier Katabarwa as The Frenchman
- Blaine Anderson as Officer Edwards
- Danny Mac as Skinny
- Cooper Bibaud as Sketch
- Bonnie Hay as Knoxville Police Dispatch
- Jason Wingham as Husband, Cook
- Matthew Graham as Officer Lewis
- Thomas Potter as Ray
- Gaston Morrison as Parish
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director: James Clayton
Date Created: 2022-08-15 14:57