Call Jane Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid? To know more details about Call Jane Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you understand the Movie Call Jane age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Call Jane age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Call Jane is a 2022 American comedy-drama film, directed by Phyllis Nagy.
Produced by Robbie Brenner, Kevin McKeon, and David Wulf.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Call Jane
Directed by – Phyllis Nagy
Age Rating – R
Official Website – Call Jane
Tips for Parents Guides | Call Jane Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Call Jane Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Call Jane Age Rating is R for some language and brief drug use
Synopsis of the Movie Call Jane
The Movie, Call Jane includes:-
- Some sexual references
- There is some violence
- Use of profanity
- Alcohol consumption
- Call Jane Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of Call Jane movie
The Movie, Call Jane, is scheduled to be released on October 28, 2022.
Is Call Jane suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Call Jane is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Call Jane Age Rating. Assuming that Call Jane Age Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Call Jane Age Rating places the importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Call Jane. Subsequently, ensure you check Call Jane Age Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Call Jane?
- Elizabeth Banks as Joy
- Sigourney Weaver as Virginia
- Chris Messina as Will
- Wunmi Mosaku as Gwen
- Kate Mara as Lana
- Cory Michael Smith as Dean
- Grace Edwards as Charlotte
- Evangeline Young as Maeve
- Kristina Harrison as Clare
- Rebecca Henderson as Edie
- Aida Turturro as Sister Mike
- Alison Jaye as Sandra
- Bianca D’Ambrosio as Erin
- Geoffrey Cantor as Dr. Falk
- Brett Bartholomew as Young Cop
- John Rothman as Director McDonald
- Bruce MacVittie as Director Richardson
- Beau Baxter as Dr. Aaronson
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.