Clark (TV-Series 2022-)
Clark Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Clark Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Clark age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Clark is an upcoming action-comedy TV Series on Netflix that is directed by Jonas Åkerlund.
Production companies are Scandinavian Content Group. Distributed by Netflix.
Clark Season 2 is scheduled to be released on May 5, 2022, by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Clark
Age Rating – TV-MA
EnglishOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Clark Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Clark Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Clark Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Clark
Based on the truth and lies of Clark Olofsson’s autobiography, the Swedish language series will feature Clark’s early years until the present day. The notorious gangster started his criminal career in the 1960s and became one of the most controversial personalities in contemporary Swedish history. Convicted of several counts of drug trafficking, attempted murder, assault, theft, and dozens of bank robberies, he has spent more than half his life behind bars and has left behind a trail of trauma, heartbreak, disappointment, and general devastation.
In the 1970s Clark gave rise to the idea of “The Stockholm Syndrome” during a failed bank robbery in Stockholm and has ever since kept his position as a celebrity criminal fooling all of Sweden to fall in love with him. Just like he desired.
The series, Clark includes:-
- Some sexual content
- Nudity shown
- Bloody content
- Moderate violence
- Some People death
- Quite disturbing to watch
- Severe use of profanity
- Words like f*k, damn, hell
- Alcohol drinking
- Use of weapons
- Smoking Cigarettes
- Clark Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Clark
The series, Clark has 6 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Clark?
- Bill Skarsgård as Clark Olofsson
- Alicia Agneson
- Vilhelm Blomgren as Tommy Lindström
- Sandra Ilar as Ingbritt Olofsson
- Kolbjörn Skarsgård as Young Clark
- Hanna Björn as Maria
- Peter Viitanen as Sten Olofsson
- Lukas Wetterberg as Teen Clark
- Agnes Lindström Bolmgren as Ingela
- Isabelle Grill as Madou
- Adam Lundgren as Kurre Räven
- Malin Levanon as Liz
- Daniel Hallberg as Hiller
- Björn Gustafsson as Kaj-Robert
- Sofie Hoflack as Marijke
- Claes Malmberg as Tage Erlander
- Christoffer Nordenrot as Janne Olsson
- Emil Algpeus as Gunnar
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.