Crush Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Crush Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Crush age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Crush age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Crush
Age Rating – TV-MA
Tips for Parents Guides | Crush Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Crush Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Crush is age rating is TV-MA
The tagline of the series
Love is Messy Af.
Synopsis of the Movie Crush
An aspiring young artist joins her high school track team and later discovers what real love feels like when she finds herself falling for an unexpected teammate.
The Movie, Crush includes:-
- No such sexual content
- No nudity is shown.
- Drinking alcohol.
- Use of profanity.
- Talking about sex in the movie.
- No such violence
- Crush Parents Guide For their Kids
The release date of Crush movie
The Movie, Crush is released on April 29, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Crush?
- Rowan Blanchard as Paige
- Auli’i Cravalho as AJ
- Megan Mullally
- Michelle Buteau
- Aasif Mandvi as Coach Murray
- Teala Dunn
- Tyler Alvarez
- Isabella Ferreira
- Addie Weyrich as Chantal
- Ryan Wilson as Henry…
- Patrick Klein as AJ’s Parent
- Addyson Tabankin as Young Paige
- Rebecca Wilk as Parent
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.