Dark Glasses Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about the Dark Glasses Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Dark Glasses age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Dark Glasses age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Dark Glasses (Italian: Occhiali neri, lit. ‘Black Glasses’) is a 2022 giallo film directed and co-written by Dario Argento.
Production Companies are Urania Pictures, Getaway Films, and Rai Cinema. Distributed by Vision Distribution.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Dark Glasses
Directed by – Dario Argento
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Tips for Parents Guides | Dark Glasses Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Dark Glasses Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the series is released, the age rating is not available, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie Dark Glasses
The Movie, Dark Glasses includes:-
- Fight Scenes
- Moderate language
- Profanity Use
- Dark Glasses Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of the Dark Glasses movie
The Movie, Dark Glasses is released on February 24, 2022 (Italy).
Are Dark Glasses suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Dark Glasses is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about the Dark Glasses Age Rating. Assuming that Dark Glasses Age Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Dark Glasses Age Rating places the importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Dark Glasses. Subsequently, check the Dark Glasses Age Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the Cast of Dark Glasses?
- Ilenia Pastorelli as Diana
- Asia Argento as Rita
- Andrea Gherpelli as Matteo
- Mario Pirrello as Chief Inspector Aleardi
- Maria Rosaria Russoas Ispettrice Bajani
- Gennaro Iaccarino as Ispettore Baldacci
- Andrea Zhang as Chin
- Ivan Alovisio as Medico Oftalmico
- Fabrizio Eleuteri as Dream Killer
- Guglielmo Favilla as Jerry
- Gianluca Giugliarelli as Pardi
- Cristiano Simone Iannone as Padre Eclissi
- Viktorie Ignoto as Escort
- Maurizio Jiritano as Cliente Escort
- Gladys Robles as Marisol
- Paola Sambo as Suora Istituto
- Mario Scerbo as Facchino Albergo
- Tiffany Zhou as Feng
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director- Dario Argento
“Dark Glasses” was the movie Argento was slated to make after Sleepless. Asia was cast as the main character and it was set in Venice. After Venice made it difficult for the production to acquire shooting permits, the movie was abandoned. He turned to his sequel to Stendhal Syndrome next, which was Card Player featuring Asia returning as Anna Manni. There was a scheduling conflict with Asia, so they changed the characters name to Anna Mari and dropped the references to Stendhal and cast Stephania Rocca in the lead role. I always hoped he would revisit Dark Glasses, and here it is.