Devotion Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Devotion Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Devotion age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Devotion age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Devotion is an upcoming American action war drama film written by Jake Crane and Jonathan Stewart and directed by J. D. Dillard.
Produced by Molly Smith, Rachel Smith, Thad Luckinbill, and Trent Luckinbill.
The production companies are Black Label Media. Distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Devotion
Directed by – J. D. Dillard
Age Rating – PG-13
Offical website – Sony Pictures Releasing
Tips for Parents Guides | Devotion Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Devotion Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Devotion is Age Rating is PG-13 for strong language, some war action/violence, and smoking.
Synopsis of the Movie Devotion
The Movie, Devotion includes:-
- Intense action
- Mild alcohol use
- No Nudity
- No Sexual reference
- Lots of comedy
- Use of profanity
- Language Throughout
- Devotion Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Devotion movie
The Movie, Devotion, is scheduled to be released on October 28, 2022 (United States)