DMZ Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about DMZ Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of DMZ age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
DMZ is an American dystopian streaming television miniseries created by Ernest Dickerson.
Executive producers are Ava DuVernay, Roberto Patino, Ernest Dickerson.
Production Companies are ARRAY Filmworks, DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television. Distributed by Warner Bros. Television Distribution, WarnerMedia Direct.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – DMZ
Age Rating – TV-MA
Official Website – Warner Bros. Television Distribution
Tips for Parents Guides | DMZ Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
DMZ Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, DMZ Age Rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the Series
Fight for Yours
Synopsis of the Series DMZ
Set in a near-future America, fractured by a Second Civil War, the story focuses on the titular DMZ (Demilitarized zone) which is a ravaged Manhattan Island. No one goes in, no one comes out. But for medic Alma, who is desperate to find her missing son, it all comes down to her becoming a symbol of hope for the occupants trapped inside the DMZ. The future rests in her hands.—IMDB
The series, DMZ include:-
- No sexual reference
- Some male nudity
- No Female nudity
- Weapons use
- Fighting scenes
- Mild Profanity use
- Alcohol consumption
- DMZ Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of DMZ
The series, DMZ has 5 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of DMZ?
- Venus Ariel as Nico
- Rosario Dawson as Alma
- Benjamin Bratt as Parco Delgado
- Hoon Leenas Wilson
- Jordan Preston Carter as Odi Peerlis
- Reynaldo Gallegos as Cesar
- Juani Feliz as Carmen
- John Wu as Alex
- Marcel Mendoza as Baby Face
- Jade Wu as Susie
- Adelina Santana as Cleo
- Eddie Rattanasouk as Eddie
- Christopher Daniel as Young Boy
- Aleks Alifirenko Jr. as Patient
- Ricky Russert as Len
- Rahiem Riley as Manhattan Refugee
- Jordan Scott as U.S. Soldie
- Xingu Del Rosario as Smug Lt.
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Created by-Roberto Patino
Distributor-Warner Bros. Television Distribution