Easter Sunday Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Easter Sunday Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Easter Sunday age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Easter Sunday age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Dan Lin, Jonathan Eirich.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Easter Sunday
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Universal Pictures
Tips for Parents Guides | Easter Sunday Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Easter Sunday Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Easter Sunday is Age Rating is PG-13 for some strong language, and suggestive references
Synopsis of the Movie Easter Sunday
The Movie, Easter Sunday includes:-
- No smoking
- No Sexual content
- Lots of comedy
- Profanity use
- Easter Sunday Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Easter Sunday movie
The Movie, Easter Sunday is released on August 5, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Easter Sunday?
- Jo Koy as himself
- Jimmy O. Yang
- Tia Carrere as Tia Theresa
- Brandon Wardell as Junior
- Eva Noblezada as Ruth
- Lydia Gaston
- Asif Ali as Tony Daytona
- Rodney To
- Eugene Cordero as himself
- Jay Chandrasekhar
- Tiffany Haddish
- Lou Diamond Phillips as himself
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.