End Of The Road Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the End Of The Road Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie End Of The Road age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? End Of The Road Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
End Of The Road is an upcoming Thriller Movie, directed by David Gordon Green and written by Chris Bernier, John Carpenter, and David Gordon Green.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – End Of The Road
Directed by – Millicent Shelton
Age Rating – R
Release Date – September 9, 2022 (United States)
Language – English
Country of origin – United States
Also known as – Fim da Estrada
Aspect ratio- 1.85 : 1
Official website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | End Of The Road Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
End Of The Road Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
End Of The Road Age Rating is R for some strong/bloody violence, drug use, sexual content, and language.
Synopsis of the Movie End Of The Road
The movie, End Of The Road includes:-
- Some comedy content
- Sexual content
- Mature Language
- Profanity use
- End Of The Road Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of End Of The Road movie
The Movie, End Of The Road is set to release on September 9, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of End Of The Road?
- Queen Latifah as Brenda
- Beau Bridges
- Jesse Luken
- Harvey Ruck
- Frances Lee McCain as Val
- Keith Jardine as Mace
- Tabatha Shaun as Shelby
- Phuong Kubacki as Cashier
- Travis Hammer as Skinny
- Micah McNeil as Driver Dude
- J. Nathan Simmons as Western Town Tourist
- Amie MacKenzie as Lucy
- Mychal Lee as Kelly Freeman
- Efrain Villa as Pepe Ochoa
- Shaun Dixon as Cam
- Rob Estrada as Arizona State Trooper
- Tim Stafford as Ringerman
- Jasper Keen as Passenger Dude
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.