Eraser Reborn Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Eraser Reborn Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Eraser Reborn Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Eraser: Reborn is an American direct-to-video action film, that serves as a reboot of the 1996 Eraser, and is described as the next installment in the franchise. Directed by John Pogue.
Produced by Hunt Lowry, and Patty Reed.
Production companies are Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group, and Roserock Films.
Distributed by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Eraser Reborn
Directed by – John Pogue
Age Rating – R
Release Date – March 31, 2022 (Germany)
Country of origin – United States
Language – English
Official website – Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
Tips for Parents Guides | Eraser Reborn Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Eraser Reborn Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Eraser Reborn Age Rating is R for violence throughout and language.
Synopsis of the Movie Eraser Reborn
U.S. Marshal Mason Pollard specializes in “erasing” people – faking the deaths of high-risk witnesses. With the technological advances of the last 25 years, the game has upgraded, and it’s just another day at the office when he’s assigned to Rina Kimura, a crime boss’ wife who’s decided to turn state’s evidence. As the two flee to Cape Town, South Africa, with a team of merciless assassins on their trail, Pollard discovers he’s been set up. Double-crossed and fueled by adrenaline, he needs to be at the top of his game, or he’ll be the one who’s erased. Permanently.
The movie, Eraser Reborn includes:-
- Use of profanity
- Intense scenes
- Kissing scene
- Weapon uses
- Consumption of alcohol
- Eraser Reborn Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Eraser Reborn movie
Eraser Reborn is released on March 31, 2022 (Germany).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Eraser Reborn?
- Dominic Sherwood as U.S. Marshal Mason Pollard
- McKinley Belcher III as Paul Whitlock
- Mampho Brescia as Marshall Rhodes
- Soyama Mbashe as Felicia Galloway
- Jacky Lai
- Rizelle Januk as Agent Dunn
- Kai Luke Brummer as Oltcheck
- Sven Ruygrok as Mr. Chetty
- Eddie Ramos
- Colin Moss as Agent Dowd
- Anton David Jeftha as Razor
- Nathan Castle as Marco Sari
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.