Fallen Leaves Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about the Fallen Leaves Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Fallen Leaves age rating. What was the age rating of the Movie When it was released and what’s the actual meaning of the Fallen Leaves rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Fallen Leaves is an Finnish-German comedy-drama film, directed by Aki Kaurismaki.
The production companies are Sputnik, Oy Bufo Ab, and Pandora Film.
Distributed by B Plan Distribution, and Pandora Film.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Fallen Leaves
Directed by – Aki Kaurismaki
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Release Date – November 17, 2023 (United States)
Tips for Parents Guides | Fallen Leaves Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain why it is not suitable for your kid.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Fallen Leaves Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the movie is released but, the age rating is still unavailable, but we will surely update you.
Synopsis of the Movie Fallen Leaves
The Movie, Fallen Leaves includes:-
- Period Drama
- Kissing Scenes
- Some emotional scenes
- Drinking Alcohol
- Smoking Cigarettes
- Fallen Leaves Parents Guide For Their Kids.
The release date of the Fallen Leaves movie
The Movie, Fallen Leaves is released on November 17, 2023 (United States).
Is Fallen Leaves Suitable for Children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Fallen Leaves is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Fallen Leaves Age Rating. Assuming that Fallen Leaves Age Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Fallen Leaves Age Rating places the substance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Fallen Leaves. Subsequently, ensure you check the Fallen Leaves Age Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Fallen Leaves?
- Alma Poysti as Ansa
- Jussi Vatanen as Holappa
- Alina Tomnikov as Tonja
- Martti Suosalo as Raunio
- Janne Hyytiainen as Huotari
- Sakari Kuosmanen as Mies Matkakodissa
- Sherwan Haji as Parakin Asukas
- Nuppu Koivu as Liisa
- Eero Ritala as Ensihoitaja
- Maria Heiskanen as Ylihoitaja
- Lauri Untamo as Poliisi
- Paula Oinonen as Tyotoveri Valimolla
- Matti Onnismaa as Head of the Metal Workshop
- Olli Varja as Portieeri
- Mika Nikander as Karaokelaulaja
- Simon Al-Bazoon as Internet-Kahvilan Pitaja
- Viljami Penttila as Huligaani Raitiovaunupysakilla
- Anna Karjalainen as Maustetytto
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.