Ghost Doctor (TV-Series 2022)
Ghost Doctor Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Ghost Doctor Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series’ Ghost Doctor age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Ghost Doctor Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Ghost Doctor (Korean: 고스트 닥터; RR: Goseuteu Dagteo) is a 2022 South Korean television series, Created by Hong Ki-Sung (tvN), Studio Dragon, and Plan Production. Written by Kim Sun-soo, Directed by Boo Seong-Cheol.
Produced by Moon Seok-Hwan, Oh Kwang-hee, Lee Seung-hoon, Jo A-ra.
Production Companies are Studio Dragon, Bon Factory, and Worldwide.
The series, Ghost Doctor is set to premiere on June 24, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Ghost Doctor
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Tips for Parents Guides | Ghost Doctor Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Ghost Doctor Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the series does not release yet, the age rating is also not available, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series Ghost Doctor
The series rotates around two specialists from outrageous foundations, who have direct inverse characters and clinical abilities: Cha Young-min (Rain) is a virtuoso specialist and a high-gifted cardiothoracic specialist, yet is pompous and self-centered.
Go Seung-tak (Kim-Bum), who despite the fact that has superb clinical information, is upset by his anxiety toward blood. At some point, Young Min engages in a surprising case, and because of this, his soul has Seung-tak’s body.
The series, Ghost Doctor includes:-
- Some graphic surgery scenes
- Lots of comic scenes
- No violence
- No blood seen
- No nudity
- Some romantic scenes
- Some kissing scene
- Mild profanity
- Emotional scenes
- Ghost Doctor Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of Ghost Doctor
The series, Ghost Doctor has 16 Episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Ghost Doctor?
- Rain as Cha Young-min
- Kim Bum as Go Seung-tak
- Uee as Jang Se-jin
- Son Na-eun as Oh Soo-jeong
- Tae In-ho as Han Seung-won
- Park Chul-min as Ban Tae-sik
- Ko Sang-ho as Ahn Tae-hyun
- Ahn Tae-hwan as Kim Jae-won
- Kim Jae-yong as Lee Seon-ho
- Seo Ji-young as Ko Seong-hye
- Choi Seok-won as Hun-gil
- Yoon So-hee as Im Bo-mi
- Han Seung-hyun as Hwang Guk-chan
- Yoon Da-kyung as Seong Mi-ran
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.