Heartstopper Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Heartstopper Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Heartstopper age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Production companies See-Saw Films. Distributed by Netflix.
The series is premiered on 22 April 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Heartstopper
Age Rating – TV-14
EnglishOfficial Website – Official Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Heartstopper Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Heartstopper Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Heartstopper Age Rating is TV-14.
The tagline of the series
The Beginning of One Thing Can Be the Rest of Everything.
Synopsis of the Series Heartstopper
The story of two British teens, Nick Nelson and Charlie Spring, at an all-boys grammar school. Charlie, a high-strung, openly gay overthinker, and Nick, a cheerful, soft-hearted rugby player, one day are made to sit together in class. Their friendship quickly becomes something more for openly gay Charlie, but he initially does not believe he has a chance with Nick.
But love works in surprising ways, and Nick is more interested in Charlie than either of them realized. Heartstopper is about love, friendship, loyalty, and mental illness. It encompasses all the small stories of Nick and Charlie’s lives that together make something larger…..….-IMDB
The series, Heartstopper include:-
- No use of alcohol
- No smoking
- No Sexual content
- No Sexual references
- Mild Profanity use
- Heartstopper Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Heartstopper
The series, Heartstopper has 8 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Heartstopper?
- Joe Locke as Charlie Spring
- Kit Connor as Nick Nelson
- William Gao as Tao Xu
- Yasmin Finney as Elle Argent
- Corinna Brown as Tara Jones
- Kizzy Edgell as Darcy Olsson
- Sebastian Croft as Ben Hope
- Cormac Hyde-Corrin as Harry Greene
- Rhea Norwood as Imogen Heaney
- Tobie Donovan as Isaac Henderson
- Jenny Walser as Tori Spring
- Fisayo Akinade as Mr Ajayi
- Chetna Pandya as Coach Singh
- Alan Turkington as Mr Lange
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.