His Dark Materials Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know His Dark Materials details about His Dark Materials Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of His Dark Materials Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
His Dark Materials is a fantasy drama television series based on the trilogy of novels of the same name by Philip Pullman.
Produced by Laurie Borg.
Production companies are Bad Wolf, New Line Productions, and Scholastic. Distributed by BBC Studios, HBO.
The first season was premiered on 3 November 2019 on BBC and the second series premiered on 8 November 2020However the third and final series is expected to premiere on HBO Max on 5 December 2022
Official Image of Series
Series Name – His Dark Materials
Age Rating – TV-14
Country of origin – United Kingdom, United States
Also known as- Vật Chất Tối Của NgàiOfficial Website – HBO
Tips for Parents Guides | His Dark Materials Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain why it is not suitable for your kid.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series His Dark Materials?
His Dark Materials Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, His Dark Materials Age Rating is TV-14
The tagline of the series
The Truth Lies Beyond the World We Know
Synopsis of the Series His Dark Materials
The series, His Dark Materials includes:-
- No Nudity
- Hand-to-hand combat
- No alcohol
- No Sexual Reference
- Animal lovers beware
- kidnapped children
- Quite disturbing
- Profanity use
- His Dark Materials Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of His Dark Materials
The series, His Dark Materials has 23 Episodes in 3 seasons.
Is His Dark Materials suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming His Dark Materials is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about His Dark Materials Rating. Taking that His Dark Materials Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. His Dark Materials Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch His Dark Materials. Subsequently, ensure you check His Dark Materials Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of His Dark Materials?
- Dafne Keen as Lyra Belacqua
- Ruth Wilson as Marisa Coulter,
- Anne-Marie Duff as Maggie ‘Ma’ Costa
- Clarke Peters as The Master of Jordan College.
- James Cosmo as Farder Coram van Texel
- Ariyon Bakare as Lord Carlo Boreal
- Will Keen as Father Hugh MacPhail
- Lucian Msamati as Lord John Faa,
- Gary Lewis as Thorold
- Lewin Lloyd as Roger Parslow,
- Daniel Frogson as Tony Costa
- James McAvoy as Lord Asriel Belacqu
- Lin-Manuel Miranda as Lee Scoresby
- Ruta Gedmintas as Serafina Pekkala
- Amir Wilson as Will Parry,
- Nina Sosanya as Elaine Parry
- Jade Anouka as Ruta Skadi
- Sean Gilder as Father Graves
- Simone Kirby as Dr Mary Malone
- Andrew Scott as Colonel John Parry
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.