Hostile Territory (2022 film)
Hostile Territory Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Hostile Territory Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Hostile Territory age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Hostile Territory age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Hostile Territory An American movie, directed by Brian Presley.
Produced by Timothy Patrick Cavanaugh, Mark David, Brian Presley, Christian Sosa.
Production companies are Buffalo 8 Productions, Rebel Road Entertainment.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Hostile Territory
Directed by – Brian Presley
Age Rating – R
Official Website – P12 Films
Tips for Parents Guides | Hostile Territory Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Hostile Territory Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Hostile Territory age rating is R for violence.
Tagline of the Movie
He’ll find his children at any cost.
Synopsis of the Movie Hostile Territory
Enlivened by a genuine story, Hostile Territory is an energizing western activity experience. Previous P.O.W. Jack Calgrove does everything necessary to be brought together with his youngsters following the Civil War.
In the wake of getting back, Jack figures out his significant other has kicked the bucket and his youngsters, assumed vagrants, are going profound into the West on board a train crossing old foe lines. Calgrove and one more previous officer are joined by a group of Native American sharpshooters and a liberated slave, as they competition to capture the vagrant train before everything trust is lost.
The Movie, Hostile Territory include:-
- No Sexual content
- Mild intense scenes
- War scenes
- Mild Bloody Content
- Hand to hand combats
- Weapon uses
- Mild Profanity
- Hostile Territory Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
The release date of Hostile Territory movie
The Movie, Hostile Territory, is released on 22 April 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Hostile Territory?
- Matt McCoy as Andrew Lee
- Brad Leland as Frank Smith
- Brea Bee .as Sarah
- Lew Temple as Daniel Glenn
- Brian Presley as Jack Calgrove
- Craig Tate as Desmond Richards
- Cooper North as Phil Calgrove
- Emily Shenaut as Esther
- Scott L. Perez as Charles Stanton
- Lorna Larkin as Mildred
- Emma Presley as Lizzy Calgrove
- Timothy Patrick Cavanaugh as Edward Pagan
- Olivia St. Peter as Addy
- Daelyanna Kelly Benson as Mary Beggs
- Cory Crouser as Jonathan Lee
- Tom Dragt as Sammy O’Hagen
- Marissa Erickson .as Professional assistant
- Natalie Whittle as Alice Beggs
- Lyndell Chee as Shantu
- Brianna Elias as Ingrid
- Jackson Presley as Charlie Calgrove
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.