I Love America Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the I Love America Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie I Love America age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of I Love America age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
I Love America is an upcoming comedy film, directed by Lisa Azuelos.
Produced by Eleonore Dailly, Edouard de Lachomette.
Production companies are Autopilot Entertainment.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – I Love America
Directed by – Lisa Azuelos
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
April 29, 2022
Official Website- Amazon Prime
Tips for Parents Guides | I Love America Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
I Love America Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie I Love America
A single woman who decides to take a chance on love again by catapulting her life from Paris to Los Angeles. From awkward dates to touching surprise encounters, she understands the journey to love is a journey towards herself.
The Movie, I Love America includes:-
- No Violence
- Comedy scenes
- Mild use of alcohol
- No Gunshots
- No use of the drug
- Use of profanity.
- Kissing scenes
- I Love America Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of I Love America movie
The Movie, I Love America, is scheduled to be released on April 29, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of I Love America?
- Sophie Marceau as Lisa
- Djanis Bouzyani as Luka
- Colin Woodell as John
- Carlease Burke as Aurora
- Sophie Verbeeck as Mère Lisa / Lisa’s mother
- Syrus Shahidi asJules
- Florence Viala .as Charlotte
- Hubert Benhamdine as Julien
- Nine d’Urso as Carmen
- Thaïs Alessandrin as Thaïs
- Catherine Davenier as La dame du pensionnat
- Pierre Diot as Le producteur
- Yana Popova as Mannequin suédois
- Olivier Krasker-Rosen as Ami Jule
- David Owe as Suédois naturiste
- Kader Kada as Jules âgé
- Martine Pascal as. Mère Lisa âgée
- Eric de Montalier as. Mari de Charlotte
- Alan Cariddi Jr. as Le douanier
- Keller Wortham as Le voiturier
- Santino Jimenez as Officier immigration
- David Banks as Officier immigration
- David Theune as Dave
- Elizabeth Trieu as Docteur
- Chantalle Williams as Hôtesse
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
I Love America
Created by-Lisa Azuelos
Production Company-Autopilot Entertainment