Long Slow Exhale Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Long Slow Exhale Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Long Slow Exhale age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Long Slow Exhale age rating. Long Slow Exhale Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Long Slow Exhale
Series Name – Long Slow Exhale
Genre – Drama
Directed by – Pam Veasey
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Release Date – April 4, 2022 (United States)
Season – 1
Episodes – 12
Official Website – Spectrum Originals
Tips for Long Slow Exhale Parents Guide and Long Slow Exhale Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series Long Slow Exhale
The Series, Long Slow Exhale Runtime is 25 minutes
Long Slow Exhale Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the TV-Series does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series Long Slow Exhale
J.C. Abernathy, the successful head coach of a competitive women’s college basketball team, finds herself in the middle of a potential career-shattering scandal that forces her to do everything she can to protect her players, her family, and her career.
The Series Long Slow Exhale is Includes:-
- No Nudity
- Language Throughout
- Drinking Alcohol
- Sexual content
- Adult content
- Frightening scenes
- Use of profanity
- Long Slow Exhale Parents guide
Official details of Long Slow Exhale
The series, Long Slow Exhale has 12 episodes in 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer of Long Slow Exhale
Who is in the voice cast of Long Slow Exhale?
- Rose Rollins as J.C. Abernathy
- Josh Lucas as Hillman Ford
- Ian Harding as Eddie Hagan
- Lyriq Bent as Garrett
- Shalini Bathina as Emily
- Enajite Esegine
- Brittney Elena
- Jazmine Stewart
- Isabella Star LaBlanc
- Carmen Flood
- Erin Croom
- Famke Janssen as Dr. Melinda Barrington
- Samantha Bartow as Shannon
- Brent Sexton as Arlin
- Tony Gonzalez as Davon
- Gabrielle Byndloss as Vivian
- Enya Flack as Jillian Porter
- Melissa Saint-Amand as Claire Brockman
- Britt Rentschler as Rachel Fleming
- Betsy Borrego as Jessica Owens
- Anabella Raye as Kate Ford
These age ratings guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which /series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.