Love Death And Robots Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Love Death And Robots Parents Guide, read the full article and it will help you know about the series’ Love Death And Robots age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Love Death And Robots age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Netflix TV Series Love, Death & Robots is an American adult animated anthology streaming television series. Created by Tim Miller.
Executive producers are David Fincher, Tim Miller, Jennifer Miller, Joshua Donen
Production Company: Blur Studio, Netflix Studios. Distributed by Netflix.
A nine-episode third season is scheduled for release on May 20, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Love Death And Robots
Age Rating – TV-MA
EnglishOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Love Death And Robots Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Love Death And Robots Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Love Death And Robots age rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Love Death And Robots
Love, Death + Robots is a 5-time Emmy-winning animation anthology series produced by Blur Studio. Launched in March of 2019 on Netflix, Love, Death + Robots delivers a variety of styles and stories unlike anything else, spanning the genres of science fiction, fantasy, comedy, horror, and more.
Created by Tim Miller with David Fincher as executive producer, the series brings together a global team of directors and animation studios to push and expand the medium. Eighteen shorts in all, Love, Death + Robots has something for everyone.
The series, Love Death And Robots includes:-
- Mild violence
- Mild Frightening
- Intense Scenes.
- No sex
- No Nudity
- Fully Animation
- People are stabbed
- Mild alcohol consumption
- Profanities use
- Love Death And Robots Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Love Death And Robots
The series, Love Death And Robots has 30 Episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Love Death And Robots?
- Scott Whyte as Future Nazi
- Nolan North as Detective Briggs
- Steven Pacey as Railman
- Emily O’Brien as Eve
- Fred Tatasciore as Creature
- Matthew Yang King as Adult Liang
- Michelle C. Bonilla as Commander
- Chris Cox as Bob
- Ike Amadi as Officer Mantus
- Noshir Dalal as Officer Soran
- Piotr Michael as Jharit
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Gail
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Zima
- Graham Hamilton as Decker
- Samira Wiley as Lieutenant Colby
- Maurice LaMarche as Narrator
- Josh Brener as K-VRC
- Helen Sadler as Sonnie
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.