Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Mr. Harrigan’s Phone age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Mr. Harrigan’s Phone age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Mr. Harrigan’s Phone is an upcoming American horror film, directed and written by John Lee Hancock, Based on “Mr. Harrigan’s Phone” by Stephen King.
Produced by Jason Blum, Carla Hacken, and Ryan Murphy.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Mr. Harrigan’s Phone
Directed by – John Lee Hancock
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Age Rating, is PG-13 for thematic material, some strong language, violent content and brief drug material.
Synopsis of the Movie Mr. Harrigan’s Phone
The Movie, Mr. Harrigan’s Phone, includes:-
- No nudity
- Strong language
- Mild Profanity use
- Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Mr. Harrigan’s Phone movie
The Movie, Mr. Harrigan’s Phone is scheduled to be released on October 5, 2022.
Is Mr. Harrigan’s Phone suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming is Mr. Harrigan’s Phone is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Age Rating. Assuming that Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Age Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Age Rating places the substance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Mr. Harrigan’s Phone. Subsequently, ensure you check Mr. Harrigan’s Phone Age Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Mr. Harrigan’s Phone?
- Kirby Howell-Baptiste as Ms. Hart
- Donald Sutherland as Mr. Harrigan
- Jaeden Martell as Craig
- Joe Tippett as Craig’s Dad
- Cyrus Arnold as Kenny Yankovich
- Myrna Cabello as Receptionist
- Thomas Francis Murphy as Pete
- Iván Amaro Bullón as Sheriff Deputy
- Colin O’Brien as Young Craig
- Caitlin Shorey as young Margie
- Peggy J. Scott as Edna Grogan
- Bennett Saltzman as Billy
- Daniel Reece as Deane Whitmore
- Lauren Yaffe as Mourner
- Seth Fuentes as Older Boy
- Frank Ridley as Reverend Mooney
- Wayne Pyle as Mr. McPhillips
- Alex Bartner as Clerk
- Jude Michael Rodricks as Kid at church service
- Alexa Niziak as Margie
- Kendra Middleton as High School Student
- Conor William Wright as U-Boat
- Aven Campau as Popular Student
- Michael Alan Collette as EMT
- Thalia Torio as Regina
- Joseph Paul Kennedy as Jack
- Ricardy Fabre as Fiancee
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.