My Best Friend’s Exorcism Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the My Best Friend’s Exorcism Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie My Best Friend’s Exorcism age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? My Best Friend’s Exorcism Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
My Best Friend’s Exorcism is an upcoming American supernatural horror film directed by Damon Thomas.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – My Best Friend’s Exorcism
Directed by – Damon Thomas
Age Rating – R
Release Date – September 30, 2022 (United States)
Language – English
Country of origin – United States
Aspect ratio – 1.85 : 1
Official website – Amazon Prime Video
Tips for Parents Guides | My Best Friend’s Exorcism Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
My Best Friend’s Exorcism Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
My Best Friend’s Exorcism Age Rating is R for teen drug use, language, sexual references, and some violence.
Synopsis of the Movie My Best Friend’s Exorcism
The movie, My Best Friend’s Exorcism includes:-
- Some comedy content
- No Sexual content
- No Nudity
- Teen Horror
- Mature Language
- Violent Images
- Profanity use
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of My Best Friend’s Exorcism movie
The Movie, My Best Friend’s Exorcism is set to release on September 30, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of My Best Friend’s Exorcism?
- Christopher Lowell as Christian Lemon
- Elsie Fisher as Abby Rivers
- Amiah Miller as Gretchen
- Clayton Royal Johnson as Wallace Stoney
- Cathy Ang as Glee Tanaka
- Erin Ownbey as Lemon Brother’s Mom
- Michael Wayne Foster as Micah Lemon
- Cynthia Evans as Grace Lang
- Ashley LeConte Campbell as Sister Kathleen
- Nathan Anderson as Pony Lang
- Rachel Leah Cohen as Mrs. Rivers
- Caroline Knight as High School Student
- Rachel Ogechi Kanu as Margaret Chisolm
- Brady Pierce as Jonah Lemon
- John Stoneburner as Mr. Rivers
- Morgan Monroe as High School Student
- Cameron Bass as Brother Morgan
- Ian C Stanley as High School Student
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.