My Policeman (2022 film)
My Policeman Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about My Policeman Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. My Policeman Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
My Policeman is an upcoming romantic drama film directed by Michael Grandage. The film is based on the novel of the same name by Bethan Roberts.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Good Luck to You, Leo Grande
Directed by – Michael Grandage
Age Rating – R
Release Date – November 4, 2022 (United States)
Country of origin – United States
Language – English
Official Website – Amazon Studios
Tips for Parents Guides | My Policeman Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
My Policeman Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
My Policeman Age Rating is R for Sexual content and some language.
Synopsis of the Movie My Policeman
The movie, Good Luck to You, Leo Grande includes:-
- Use of profanity
- Strong Violence
- Sexual content
- Mild Nudity
- Blood content
- Alcohol drinking
- Some profanity
- My Policeman Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of the Good Luck to You, Leo Grande movie
The Movie, Good Luck to You, Leo Grande will be released on November 4, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Good Luck to You, Leo Grande?
- Harry Styles as Tom Burgess
- David Dawson as Patrick Hazlewood
- Emma Corrin as Marion Taylor
- Gina McKee as Older Marion Taylor
- Rupert Everett as Older Patrick Hazlewood
- Linus Roache as Older Tom Burgess
- Andrew Tiernan as Bert
- Jack Bandeira as Leonard
- Kadiff Kirwan as Nigel
- Tristan Sturrock as Defence lawyer
- Richard Dempsey as Librarian
- Maddie Rice as Jackie Stewart
- Dora Davis as Sylvie
- Joseph Potter as Roy
- Pierre Bergman as Grandfather
- Sarah Lockett as Teacher
- Róisín Monaghan as Teacher
- Harry Attwell as Prison Officer
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.