Nanny Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Nanny Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Nanny age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Nanny age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Nanny is an upcoming English horror thriller film directed by Nikyatu Jusu.
Produced by Daniela Taplin Lundberg, and Nikkia Moulterie.
Production Companies are Blumhouse Television, Stay Gold Features, Topic Studios, and LinLay Productions. Distributed by Amazon Studios.
Nanny is scheduled to be theatrically released in the United States by Amazon Studios on December 16, 2022.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Nanny
Directed by – Nikyatu Jusu
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Official Website – Not Mentioned
Tips for Parents Guides | Nanny Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Nanny?
Nanny Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the movie has not been released yet, the age rating is also unavailable, but we will surely update you whenever it releases.
Synopsis of the Movie Nanny
The Movie, Nanny includes the following:-
- Profanity use
- Some emotional scenes
- Nanny Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of the Nanny movie
The Movie, Nanny is set to release released on December 16, 2022.
Is Nanny suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume Nanny is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Nanny Age Rating. Taking that the Nanny Age Rating places the movie in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Nanny Age Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Nanny. Subsequently, check the Nanny Age Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Nanny?
- Anna Diop as Aisha
- Michelle Monaghan as Amy
- Sinqua Walls as Malik
- Morgan Spector as Adam
- Rose Decker as Rose
- Leslie Uggams as Kathleen
- Olamide Candide- Johnson as Mariatou
- Jahleel Kamara as Lamine
- Princess Adenike as Nikki
- Zephani Idoko as Sallay
- Mitzie Pratt as Florence
- Keturah Hamilton as Cynthia
- Stephanie Jae Park as Christie
- Anna Quirino as Filipina Nanny
- Ebbe Bassey as Aunt Sarah
- Alina Carson as Annoyed American Girl
- Nate Archibald as Red Headed Boy
- Michael Cuomo as Bob
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Distributor- Amazon Studios