Napoleon Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the Napoleon Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Napoleon age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? Napoleon Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Napoleon is an upcoming epic historical drama film directed and produced by Ridley Scott and written by David Scarpa.
Production companies: Apple Studios, Scott Free Productions.
Distributors Apple TV+, Sony Pictures Releasing.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Napoleon
Directed by – Ridley Scott
Age Rating – R
Release Date – November 22, 2023 (United States)
Language – English
Also known as – Kitbag
Country of origin – United States, United Kingdom
Aspect ratio – 2.39 : 1
Tips for Parents Guides | Napoleon Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long will Napoleon be?
Napoleon Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
Napoleon Age Rating is R for strong violence, some grisly images, sexual content, and brief language.
Synopsis of the Movie Napoleon
The movie, Napoleon includes:-
- Sexual reference
- Smoking a cigarette
- Kissing Scenes
- Strong language
- Use of Alcohol
- Napoleon Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
When will Napoleon be released?
The Movie, Napoleon is set to release on November 22, 2023.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Napoleon?
- Vanessa Kirby as Empress Josephine
- Ludivine Sagnier as Theresa Cabarrus
- Joaquin Phoenix as Napoleon Bonaparte
- Ben Miles as Coulancourt
- Tahar Rahim as Paul Barras
- Ian McNeice
- Catherine Walker as Marie-Antoinette
- Youssef Kerkour as General Davout
- Paul Rhys as Talleyrand
- Matthew Needham as Lucien Bonaparte
- John Hollingworth as Marshal Ney
- Scott Handy as Marshal Berthier
- Benjamin Chivers as Young Eugene Beauharnais
- Jonathan Barnwell as Bourrienne
- Sam Crane as Jacques-Louis David
- Edouard Philipponnat as Tsar Alexander
- Cormac Hyde-Corrin as Mid Shipman
- Peter Sandys-Clarke as British Lieutenant
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.