Outer Banks Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know Outer Banks details about Outer Banks Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series Outer Banks age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Outer Banks Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Outer Banks is an American action-adventure mystery teen drama streaming television series created by Josh Pate, Jonas Pate, and Shannon Burke that premiered on Netflix on April 15, 2020.
Production Companies are Rock Fish and Red Canoe Productions. Distributed by Netflix.
The series was renewed for a third season which is set to premiere in 2023.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Outer Banks
Created by – Josh Pate and Jonas Pate
Age Rating – TV-MA
Country of origin – United StatesOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Outer Banks Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Outer Banks Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Outer Banks age rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Outer Banks
The series, Outer Banks includes:-
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexual Reference
- Some emotional scenes
- Profanity use
- Outer Banks Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Outer Banks
The series, Outer Banks has 22 Episodes in 3 seasons.
Are Outer Banks suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Outer Banks is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Outer Banks Age Rating. Assuming that the Outer Banks Age Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Outer Banks Age Rating places the substance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Outer Banks. Subsequently, ensure you check the Outer Banks Age Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Outer Banks?
- Chase Stokes as John B Routledge
- Madelyn Cline as Sarah Cameron
- Madison Bailey as Kiara “Kie” Carrera
- Jonathan Daviss as Pope Heyward
- Rudy Pankow as JJ Maybank
- Austin North as Topper
- Charles Esten as Ward Cameron
- Drew Starkey as Rafe Cameron
- Carlacia Grant as Cleo
- Andy McQueen as Carlos Singh (season 3)
- Fiona Palomo as Sofia (season 3)
- Lou Ferrigno Jr. as Ryan (season 3)
- Adina Porter as Sheriff Peterkin (season 1)
- Cullen Moss as Deputy Shoupe
- Julia Antonelli as Wheezie Cameron
- Caroline Arapoglou as Rose
- E. Roger Mitchell as Heyward
- CC Castillo as Lana Grubbs
- Chelle Ramos as Deputy Plumb
- Brian Stapf as Cruz
- Deion Smith as Kelce
- Nicholas Cirillo as Barry
- Charles Halford as Big John
- Gary Weeks as Luke
- Samantha Soule as Anna Carrera
- Adam Donahue as Agent Bratcher
- Terence Rosemore as Captain Terrance
- Elizabeth Mitchell as Carla Limbrey (season 2)
- Jesse C. Boyd as Renfield (season 2)
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Creator-Josh Pate and Jonas Pate