Physical Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Physical Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series’ Physical age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Physical age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Physical is an American comedy-drama television series created by Annie Weisman that premiered on Apple TV+ on June 18, 2021.
Production Company: Annie Weisman, Craig Gillespie, Liza Johnson, Stephanie Laing, Alexandra Cunningham, Marty Adelstein. Distributed by Apple Inc.
The series was renewed for a second season ahead of its first season finale which is set to premiere on June 3, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Physical
Age Rating – TV-MA
EnglishOfficial Website – Apple TV+
Tips for Parents Guides | Physical Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Physical Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Physical age rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Physical
Set in the idyllic but fragile beach paradise of sunny 1980s San Diego, Physical is a half-hour dark comedy following Sheila Rubin, a quietly tortured, seemingly dutiful housewife supporting her smart but controversial husband’s bid for state assembly.
But behind closed doors, Sheila has her own darkly funny take on life she rarely lets the world see. She’s also battling a complex set of personal demons relating to her self-image; that is until she finds release through the unlikeliest source: the world of aerobics.
At first, hooked on the exercise itself, Sheila’s real road to empowerment comes when she discovers a way to merge this newfound passion with the burgeoning technology of videotape to start a revolutionary business. The series tracks her epic journey from a stifled, overlooked enabler to a powerful, confident economic force, as Sheila transforms into someone we take for granted today but was entirely radical at the time- the female lifestyle guru.—brianfabulous
The series, Physical includes:-
- Sexual reference
- Mild Frightening
- Intense Scenes.
- Mild alcohol consumption
- Profanities use
- Strong language
- Physical Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Physical
The series, Physical has 20 Episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Physical?
- Rose Byrne as Sheila Rubin
- Rory Scovel as Danny Rubin
- Dierdre Friel as Greta
- Paul Sparks as John Breem
- Della Saba as Bunny
- Lou Taylor Pucci as Tyler
- Grace Kelly Quigley as Maya…
- Geoffrey Arend as Jerry Goldman
- Ashley Liao as Simone
- Ian Gomez as Ernie Hauser
- Erin Pineda as Maria Breem…
- Al Madrigal as Jack Logan
- Ian Ousley as Zeke Breem…
- Mary Holland as Tanya Logan
- Tamra Meskimen as Paige
- Blaine Gray as Mike Schmidt
- James Demitri as Hauser Twin #1
- Michael Demitri as Hauser Twin #2
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
director - Annie Weisman
Distributor- Apple Inc.