Poor Things Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the Poor Things Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Poor Things rating. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Poor Things is an upcoming surrealist science-fiction romantic comedy film directed by Yorgos Lanthimos.
Production companies are Element Pictures, Fruit Tree, and Film4 Productions.
Distributed by Searchlight Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Poor Things
Directed by – Yorgos Lanthimos
Age Rating – R
Release Date – December 8, 2023 (United States)
Language – English
Also known as – Бідолахи
Country of origin – United States, Ireland, United Kingdom
Aspect ratio – 1.66 : 1
Tips for Parents Guides | Poor Things Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Poor Things Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
Poor Things Age Rating is R for strong and pervasive sexual content, graphic nudity, disturbing material, gore, and language.
Synopsis of the Movie Poor Things
The movie, Poor Things includes:-
- Mild Nudity
- Sexual reference
- No Romantic Scenes
- No Smoking cigarettes
- No Alcohol Use
- Poor Things Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of Poor Things movie
The Movie, Poor Things is set to release on December 8, 2023.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Poor Things?
- Emma Stone as Bella Baxter
- Mark Ruffalo as Duncan Wedderburn
- Willem Dafoe as Dr. Godwin Baxter
- Ramy Youssef as Max McCandles
- Christopher Abbott as Alfie Blessington
- Jerrod Carmichael as Harry Astley
- Margaret Qualley as Felicity
- Kathryn Hunter as Madame Swiney
- Suzy Bemba as Toinette
- Hanna Schygulla as Martha Von Kurtzroc
- Vicki Pepperdine as Mrs. Prim
- Wayne Brett as Priest
- Tom Stourton as Steward
- Carminho as Fado Singing Woman
- Jerskin Fendrix as Lisbon Restaurant Musician
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.