Prey Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the Prey Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Prey Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Prey is a 2022 American science fiction action film directed by Dan Trachtenberg and written by Patrick Aison, based on the Predator franchise by Jim Thomas and John Thomas.
Produced by John Davis, Marty P. Ewing, John Fox, and Jhane Myers.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Prey
Directed by – Dan Trachtenberg
Age Rating – R
Release Date – August 5, 2022 (United States)
Aspect ratio – 2.39 : 1
Country of origin – United States
Language – English
Official Website – 20thcenturystudios
Tips for Parents Guides | Prey Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Prey Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Prey Age Rating is R for strong bloody violence.
Synopsis of the Movie Prey
The origin story of the Predator in the world of the Comanche Nation 300 years ago. Naru, a skilled female warrior, fights to protect her tribe against one of the first highly-evolved Predators to land on Earth.–IMDb
The movie, Prey includes:-
- Use of profanity
- No Nudity
- No Kissing scene
- Weapon uses
- Prey Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of Prey movie
The Movie is released on August 5, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Prey?
- Amber Midthunder as Naru
- Dane DiLiegro as The Predator
- Harlan Blayne Kytwayhat as Itsee
- Dakota Beavers as Taabe
- Geronimo Vela as Comanche warrior
- Stefany Mathias as Sumu
- Stormee Kipp
- Mike Paterson as Big Beard
- Julian Black Antelope as Chief Kehetu
- Nelson Leis as Waxed Mustache
- Troy Mundle as Spyglass
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.