Princess Power Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know Princess Power details about Princess Power Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Princess Power Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Princess Power is a series, Based on Princesses Wear Pants by Savannah Guthrie and Allison Oppenheim, Created by Elise Allen.
Produced by Monica Davila, Heather Renney, Chhaya Mathews.
Production company: Atomic Cartoons. Distributed by Netflix
The series, Princess Power premiered on January 30, 2023, however the second season premiered on 23 October 2023 on Netflix
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Princess Power
Created by – Elise Allen
Age Rating – TV-Y
Country of origin – United StatesOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Princess Power Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Princess Power?
Princess Power Series Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
Why is Princess Power rated TV-Y?
The Series, Capture age rating is TV-Y.
Synopsis of the Series Princess Power
In each episode of Princess Power, the four princesses help the people in their lives as well as the “Frutizens” of their “Fruitdoms” with any problems they may have using whimsical problem solving. While helping, they regularly sing songs about teamwork and being true to oneself.. (Source – wikipedia)
The series, Princess Power includes:-
- No Kissing Scene
- Fully animated
- kid friendly
- No Violence
- No Nudity
- Princess Power Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-Y Age Rating?
TV-Y Age Rating Meaning
This program is most appropriate for children age 7 and up.
Programs rated TV-Y are designed for children age 7 and older.
How many episodes does Princess Power have?
The series, Princess Power has 14 Episodes in 1 season.
Is Princess Power suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Princess Power is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Princess Power Rating. Taking that Princess Power Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Princess Power Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Princess Power. Subsequently, ensure you check Princess Power Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
The official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Princess Power?
- Dana Heath as Kira Kiwi
- Madison Calderon as Beatrice “Bea” Gertrude Ingeborg Blueberry
- Trinity Jo-Li Bliss as Rita Raspberry
- Luna Bella Zamora as Penelope “Penny” Pineapple
- Alanna Ubach as Miss Fussywiggles
- Rita Moreno as Great Aunt Bussyboots
- Andrew Rannells as King Barton
- Jenna Ushkowitz as Queen Ryung
- Ian Loh as Joon
- Tan France as Sir Benedict
- Micaiah Chen as Ara
- Eric Bauza as Seung
- Ciera Payton as Queen Katia
- Anairis Quiñones as Karina
- Antonio Raul Corbo as Felipe
- Isabella Russo as Sena
- Jermaine Fowler as Kaue
- Savannah Guthrie as Susie Seedplanter
- Drew Barrymore as Headmistress Miranda
- Jessica DiCicco as The Principal
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.