Reacher Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is good for your kid? To know more details about Reacher Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. What’s the age rating of the series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Reacher rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Reacher is an American action crime streaming television series developed by Nick Santora.
Production companies are Amazon Studios, Blackjack Films, Paramount Television Studios, and Skydance Television.
Distributed by Amazon Prime Video.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Reacher
Created by– Nick Santora
Age Rating -TV-MA
Language – EnglishAlso known as – Річер
Official Website – Amazon Prime Video
Tips for Parents Guides | Reacher Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Reacher?
When did Reacher SEASON 2 premiere?
December 15, 2023
Reacher Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The series, Reacher Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Reacher
When retired Military Police Officer Jack Reacher is arrested for a murder he did not commit, he finds himself in the middle of a deadly conspiracy full of dirty cops, shady businessmen, and scheming politicians. With nothing but his wits, he must figure out what is happening in Margrave, Georgia. (Source – IMDb)
The series, Reacher includes:-
- Sexual references
- Some bloody imagery
- A lot of shooting
- Shootings and stabbing shown
- Brief smoking
- Drink alcohol
Your kid will hear
- Reacher Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
The series, Reacher has 2 seasons.
Who is in the cast of Reacher?
- Alan Ritchson as Jack Reacher
- Willa Fitzgerald as Roscoe Conklin
- Malcolm Goodwin as Oscar Finlay
- Chris Webster as Kliner Jr.
- Bruce McGill as Mayor Grover Teale
- Maria Sten as Frances Neagley
- Willie C. Carpenter as Mosley
- Harvey Guillén as Jasper
- Maxwell Jenkins as young Reacher
- Gavin White and Christopher Russell as Joe Reacher
- Leslie Fray as Josephine Reacher
- Matthew Marsden as Stan Reacher
- Hugh Thompson as Baker
- Jonathan Koensgen as Stevenson
- AJ Simmons as Dawson
- Marc Bendavid as Paul Hubble
- Patrick Garrow as Spivey
- Kristin Kreuk as Charlene “Charlie” Hubble
- Currie Graham as Kliner Sr.
- Martin Roach as Picard
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them decide Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.